10 Things I Want To Do

Today I wanted to share with you 10 things I want to do in my life. Along side each one is a photo I have taken to represent that goal!

1) BECOME A BETTER BAKER

I want to know how to bake Mary Berry style! This photo shows my current level…I best get practicing!

untitled (1 of 1)-347

2) GO TO THE BEACH MORE

The beach is my favourite place in the world!! Living in Cambridge there sadly isn’t one on my door step. The nearest one is a few hours away. I need to go more though because I feel so relaxed and calm at the beach.

untitled (1 of 1)-348

3) TRAVEL THE WORLD

It has always been a dream of mine to travel the world one day. There are so many places I want to explore.Top on my list are New York, Sydney and Venice.

untitled (1 of 1)-356

4) CUT DOWN ON SUGAR

I try to eat healthy but when I go wrong it’s always with some sugar loaded treat. Chocolate is definitely my weakness as are these churros!

untitled (1 of 1)-358

5)TAKE MORE RISKS

I need to take more risks in my life. It’s so easy to get stuck in your comfort zone…time to spread my wings!

untitled (1 of 1)-351

6) HAVE MY PHOTO TAKEN MORE

Not many photos of me exist because I’m quite camera shy. I’d like to have more of me so I can capture lots of memories. It would also be good to put photos of me on my blog so you can get to know me more.

untitled (1 of 1)-345

7) NOT TAKE LIFE TOO SERIOUSLY

I’m a bit of a worrier and I think that makes me take life too seriously. I want to be more care free and have more fun. I was looking through all my photos to see what would represent that and went for this water fountain one (I was imagining running through it!)

untitled (1 of 1)-346

8) MAKE THE MOST OF EACH DAY

I’m a bit guilty of wishing the hours away when I need to make the most of every hour and every day. It’s like they say only today is guaranteed!

untitled (1 of 1)-352

9) GO SWIMMING REGULARLY

I love swimming but don’t go as often as I should. I really want to get in a routine of going because not only is it a good way to stay in shape it’s also so relaxing!

untitled (1 of 1)-353

10) REACH FOR MY DREAMS

There’s so much I want to achieve in my career, personal life and also with this blog. I have so many dreams and goals. I think I will do a separate post about them all (there’s alot!)

untitled (1 of 1)-354

What are the things you want to do?

12 Comments

1. Soph Cullen
    23rd August 2015 / 10:49 am

i wish I could be a better baker, how amazing would it be to be able to make literally anything you wanted?! And to be good at it haha xo

sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

• 23rd August 2015 / 6:17 pm

It would be amazing! Do you watch Great British Bake Off? I always watch it and think I wish I could make that!

2. 23rd August 2015 / 5:44 pm

great list for sure 🙂 cutting down sugar at first makes one feel weak but in the end helps so much!

• 23rd August 2015 / 6:18 pm

Thank you 🙂 How long did you feel weak for?

• 24th August 2015 / 1:33 pm

Well it was Quite a Hard cut because i Switched to montignac Method And i thiiiink it was nearly a month but worth it because now i have more Energy than ever And better skin – guess that was the time my body asked for that sugar-drug?

• 24th August 2015 / 6:14 pm

Wow you did great to have no sugar for that long. I hope I can last that long. More energy sounds good!

3. Emily
    23rd August 2015 / 9:24 pm

I love this post and got me thinking about what I want to do as well! Making a list of 10 is doable, and you’ll also get yourself to do it more often if you remind yourself. This is a really good idea, thanks for sharing. I loved reading your list!

xoxo Emily

• 23rd August 2015 / 10:02 pm

Thank you Emily. It’s great to read it has inspired you to create your own list! Once you know you’ll have to let me know what’s on yours 🙂

4. 24th August 2015 / 3:05 am

Awesome post! I’m with you on the traveling one especially! I haven’t left the country yet and really wanna go to the UK or Korea first!! I’m too much of a chocolate addict to cut back on sugar, haha!

thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

• 24th August 2015 / 9:57 am

Thanks Jasmine! Where are you from? I’m sure you’d love the UK. Haha yes cutting back on sugar will definitely be a hard one!!

5. 31st August 2015 / 12:59 am

I do love churros! I need to go swimming more too – I used to go every week!

• 31st August 2015 / 8:36 am

I used to go all the time. I find it so relaxing so need to go more. Churros are the best aren’t they!!